Vietnamese vermicelli recipes with fish and pork paste
In this article, we will introduce to you two delicious Vietnamese vermicelli recipes with fish and pork meatballs. Let’s follow it!
Vietnamese vermicelli bowl recipe with fish
A tasty fish vermicelli bowl with the crunchy and tad salty fish fillets as well as the naturally sour broth will make you find it hard to refuse. Here is the simple recipe for you to cook a Vietnamese vermicelli bowl with fish.
- Fish: you can buy snakehead or tilapia
- Fresh vermicelli
- Tomato, spring onions, dills, celery, ginger
- Spices: salt, fish sauce, seasoning powder, chilli, lime
How to make:
- Remove scabs and intestine of snakehead and rinse well. Bring it to a boil with spices to make the fish tad salty and use the water as the broth
- When the snakehead is well-done, transfer to a mesh sieve to drain well. Have the fish meat fallen off and set the bones and head aside.
- Marinate the fish meat with a little spices and salt to make it tasty.
- Put the head and bones into the broth sauce to continue cooking
- Cut the tomato into quarter and put into the sauce and add crushed ginger. Boil it with the low heat and adjust the spices.
- When serving is ready, pour a little rice vinegar into the sauce to make the broth sour
- Fry the fish meat in the hot oil pan. When frying, add a little red cashew powder to make the fish meat get the eye-catchy color.
- Pick the fish meat out of the pan and drain the excess oil
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the fish meat into long strips
- Wash spring onions, dills and celery. Finely chop them
- Submerge the vermicelli in the hot water and transfer to a bowl. Add finely chopped spring onions, dills, celery and fried fish meat on the top. Ladle the broth over.
- It can be accompanied with chilli and lime juice
Vietnamese vermicelli bowl recipe with pork paste
- Pork shank bones: 1kg
- Pork ribs: 500 grams
- 2 tomatoes
- Vietnamese pork meatloaf: 100 grams
- Vietnamese shrimp meatloaf: 100 grams
- Roasted Vietnamese meatloaf: 100 grams
- Roasted cinnamon meatloaf: 100 grams
- Raw Vietnamese pork paste: 100 grams
- Peziza, spring onions, banana flower, bean sprouts, basil, chilli and shrimp paste
How to make:
- Wash tomato and cut into quarter
- Wash spring onions and cut lengthwise 3 – 4cm
- Slice all kinds of meatloaf
- Wash bean sprouts, basil and drain well. After washing banana flower, slice it into thin circles
- Soak the peziza in the hot water and finely chop. Next, mix with raw Vietnamese pork paste
- Rinse pork shank bones well and simmer it in a large water sauce to get broth
- Wash the pork ribs and partly boil. Next, transfer to a large bowl
- When the broth making is done, put the boiled pork ribs into the broth sauce. Add pork paste
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan and stir fry tomato wedges and then, put into the broth sauce. Taste for spices. Finally, add spring onion
- Before enjoying a Vietnamese vermicelli bowl with pork paste, submerge the vermicelli noodles in the hot water and transfer to a bowl.
- Add all ingredients on the top and ladle the broth over.
- It is accompanied with shrimp paste and fresh herbs
Have a good meal with two delicious Vietnamese vermicelli recipes!