Vietnamese vermicelli recipe with grilled fish meatball of Da Nang
In the world of Vietnamese vermicelli soups, Da Nang has an extremely delicious vermicelli soup with grilled fish meatballs that we never forget once eating. Therefore, we would like to introduce Vietnamese vermicelli recipe with grilled fish meatballs of Da Nang people to all readers to make at home for your families. The tasty and tender fish meatballs with the smooth and sticky vermicelli and the tad salty broth will make the enjoyers comfortable and palatable. Let’s cook this dish with us!
- King mackerel: 1kg
- Pork skin and fat: 200 grams
- 2 onions, 3 shallots, 1 garlic clove, white parts of spring onions
- 1 ladle of fish sauce
- 1 ladle of salt
- ½ spoon of sugar
- ½ spoon of seasoning powder
- ½ spoon of black pepper
- Herbs, coriander
- Lime, chilli, chilli sauce
How to make:
- Rinse the King mackerel well and use tissues to make the fish dry
- Use a spoon to bone the fish
- Set the head and spine of the king mackerel in a bowl aside to simmer it for broth
- Wash spring onions and finely chop. Mince garlic and shallot
- Wash pork skin and fat. Then, cut into thin strips
- There are two ways to make fish meatballs:
+ Mix the fish meat with the finely chopped white parts of spring onions, minced garlic and shallot, fish sauce, salt, sugar and seasoning powder, pork skin and fat in a large bowl. Stir well and then, put into the fridge for 1 hour
+ Afterthat, use a spoon to stir the mixture well again until the fish paste is smooth
+ Use hands to roll into small balls and press into flat ones. Stir fry them
+ To steam fish meatballs, we do the same. Add pork skin and fat strips to mix with fish paste. In doing so, the fish meatballs will not be smelly and dry when steaming.
+ If you do not like pork fat, you can replace with raw Vietnamese pork paste.
+ After steaming the fish meatballs, spread a layer of egg red on the surface to make them get the golden brown color
- Put a large sauce with water into the gas stove and boil it to simmer the fish’s head and spine.
- Simmer the head and spine with charred shallot and onion, salt, caramel sauce in a low heat until they are too soft.
- The broth ratio is 1 spine : 3 water
- After 2 – 3 hours, the broth will turn light yellow. Filter the bones to get clear broth
- Adjust for spices
- Put the vermicelli into a large bowl and arrange the fish meatballs on the top. Ladle the broth over and add finely chopped coriander.
- Make a small bowl of fish sauce with chilli
- Eat the dish with herbs
Making a Vietnamese vermicelli bowl with fish meatballs by yourself will help you feel at rest to serve your family. This dish is quite easy for you to cook so you can cook for your family at any time as soon as you have ready-made fish meatballs in the fridge. Hopefully, you will cook and have a tasty bowl of vermicelli soup with fish meatballs
http://foodimg.com/vietnamese-vermicelli-recipe-with-grilled-fish-meatball-of-da-nang/http://i0.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bun-cha-danang.jpg?fit=576%2C432http://i0.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bun-cha-danang.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vietnamese Noodle Recipes