Vietnamese salad recipe for tofu and broccoli
We introduced to you a variety of Vietnamese salad recipes. This time, we will guide you how to make Vietnamese salad with tofu and broccoli. It is very good for your health because it contains no oil. It actually fit with the people who are on diet or vegetarian. Broccoli gives you alkali and folic acids so it is listed among the ingredients helping prevent cancer very well and nutritious.
In the hot days, if your meal has the Vietnamese salad with tofu and broccoli, you will feel more palatable. Providing vitamins such as vitamin A, B or E is what your family need to improve their health. Moreover, broccoli is very beneficial to your digestive system including stomach and intestine. Also, it has a weath of calcium and antioxidant. Besides, it is necessary for a healthy nerve system as it provides you potassium and magnesium. Therefore, Vietnamese salad with tofu and broccoli definitely becomes a delicious dish for you to enjoy as well as nutritious for your health. Note the recipe down and make it one day.
Vietnamese salad with tofu and broccoli is very simple to make. Surely, once eating, you will want more and more. Let’s follow the steps below with us!
Ingredients of Vietnamese salad with tofu and broccoli
- 1 broccoli
- 1 or2 rectangle pieces of tofu
- 1 garlic cloves
- Soy sauce and sesame oil
- Spring onion and fried sesame
How to make Vietnamese salad with tofu and broccoli
- Firstly, you wash the broccoli and cut the hard part a little bit. Next, cut the broccoli the medium long pieces like the picture below.
- Peel the garlic and mince it.
- Wash the spring onion and finely chop it.
- Pour water in the sauce and bring it to a boil.
- When boiling, put the broccoli into the sauce and tofu to submerge for 1 minute
- Transfer the broccoli in the large bowl of cold water immediately to keep its green color
- Pick tofu out to the plate and let it cool
- Afterthat, you put the tofu in the clean cloth and crush it with fingers
- Put the broccoli and crushed tofu in the large bowl.
- Add 1 ladle of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, minced garlic, fried sesame and finely chopped spring onion.
- You can taste for fish sauce or salt if needed
- In this step, to ensure the hygiene, you need to wear plastic gloves.
- Mix all ingredients in the large bowl well and adjust according to your taste
- Set it aside for 15 minutes and then, transfer to the plate
- You can eat with steamed rice or eat as the starter.
With simple steps, you can have a delicious dish of Vietnamese salad with tofu and broccoli to serve your family and friends as well. This salad will help you avoid the feeling of satiety from the greasy dishes
http://foodimg.com/vietnamese-salad-recipe-for-tofu-and-broccoli/http://i2.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/vietnamese-salad-recipe-for-tofu-and-broccoli.png?fit=188%2C158http://i2.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/vietnamese-salad-recipe-for-tofu-and-broccoli.png?resize=150%2C150Vietnamese Salad Recipesbroccoli,tofu