Vietnamese salad recipe for beef and eggplant
Beef is very nutritious so it is often used for cooking different dishes to make the meals more delicious and attractive. One of the simple but attractive dishes cooked from beef is Vietnamese salad with beef and eggplant. Two main ingredients (beef and eggplant) are combined to make the dish greatly tasty. Surely, your family will like this salad once they eat.
Beef supplements vitamins and minerals for our body. Eggplant helps reduce cholesterol in blood and cool the liver. Mixing beef with eggplant is tad salty but easy to eat so you can use it as the starter or the main course. With the simple ingredients you can buy at any markets, you just spend a little time to for Vietnamese salad recipe with beef and eggplant to serve your family on the weekends. Now, please have a careful look at the steps below:
- Beef: 300 grams
- Eggplant: 300 grams (long eggplant)
- 1 – 2 chilli
- spring onion, perilla
- Fresh ginger, 3 garlic cloves
- 1,5 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 ladle of soy sauce
- 5ml fish sauce
- Fried sesame
- Salt, black pepper
How to make Vietnamese salad with beef and eggplant
- Choose the fresh beef without being staple
- Wash the beef and slice it
- Put the beef slices into the bowl and add soy sauce, white wine, black pepper, sesame oil and mix well to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Wash eggplant and cut lengthwise in 5cm. Next, cut them into 4 wedges like the picture below.
- Soak the eggplant in the salt water for 10 minutes to avoid being bruised and turning to a rusty brown color.
- Wash spring onion and cut lengthwise in 5cm.
- Wash chilli and remove seeds before slicing. Depending on each person’ taste, put more or less chilli slices.
- Bring the pan with cooking oil to a heat and then, put the beef into the pan to stir fry until it turns the color and well-done. You should not stir fry the beef for too long as it will make the beef tougher and lose its typical flavor.
- Put the beef into the bowl of eggplant wedges. Adjust for fish sauce, sesame oil and salt if needed. Stir well.
- Transfer the salad of beef and eggplant to the plate. Before serving, finely chop the perilla to sprinkle on the top as decoration to make the salad more attractive.
With the main ingredients including beef and eggplant, they are simple to make the Vietnamese salad but suitable for serving your family and friends on the weekends. The soft beef and eggplant with the spicy taste of chilli and the little pungent taste of spring onion will make you feel more palatable and eat more. Hopefully, you will note this recipe down and make it in your leisure time.
http://foodimg.com/vietnamese-salad-recipe-for-beef-and-eggplant/http://i2.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/image06.jpg?fit=600%2C794http://i2.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/image06.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vietnamese Salad Recipesrecipe for beef and eggplant