Vietnamese Mixed Pho Noodle (Phở Trộn) – One of favorite food in Vietnam
One of favorite food there is Vietnamese Mixed Pho Noodle (Phở Trộn). This dish is so popular and delicious. It belongs to Vietnamese Food Pho, however its taste is completely different with traditional Pho.
In the middles of this market, there was one street vendor selling this Vietnamese Food Pho. You may not believe that the number of customers come there were so crowded even it was afternoon and the temperature was so hot. You might see some customers had to sit at another vendor to eat this dish due to the vendor had limited seat.
The name of this Vietnamese Food Pho can make many people think it come from the Chinese people. However, this dish totally belongs to the Northern people; the Southern people seemed do not know it. Nevertheless, the cooking styles and ingredients of this dish is similar with Ho Chi Minh’s noodles.
The Pho’s noodles are add into the bowl and then put some pork chop, herbs, peanuts and dried scallions. Next, the cookers will add some sour sauce into the bowl to make it more delicious and has a different taste. This sauce is most important ingredients to make this dish delicious. Each vendor has a different way to make this sauce and they keep it as a secret cooking. Therefore, you may enjoy the distinguish taste in different restaurants.
- 5 small chicken thighs (or 3 big ones)
- 200-250g dry rice noodles
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 of an onion
- 1 1/2 tbs white sugar
- A handful of coriander
- A handful of peanut
- 5 tbs soy sauce
- Salt, pepper
- 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp corn starch
– Mix spices beef meat in a bowl and mix for about 2 hours to absorb meat.
– Fill out the noodles and rinse with cold water
– Onion peeling dry peel, add citrus
– Me spilled bowl, add about two tablespoons of hot water, blanching for me melt, tamarind juice extract, remove residue.
– Root stalks lemongrass hard stripped, cut circle, finely minced.
– Đun nóng ba thìa nhỏ dầu ăn, phi tỏi thơm, đổ hành tây vào xào cùng.
– Tiếp theo thêm thịt bò vào đảo đều, nhanh tay lửa lớn để thịt không bị dai. Thịt bò chín đổ thịt bò ra đĩa, để riêng.
– Reusing pan fried beef, add lemon grass, chilli color to stir. Add tamarind juice from pan, heat a small fire, into two teaspoons seasoning sauce, two teaspoons of sugar, a teaspoon of salt, boil until mixture thickens slightly tamarind juice, wedge slightly bitter, sweet sweet. Pour the sauce mixture to bowl.
– Washed salad vegetables, for drain basket.
-Roasted peanuts and crushed
– When used, shredded lettuce to bottom bowl, on top put some beef and onion to above thread noodles, sprinkle with peanuts and drizzle with a little less juice me up above the meat, mix well.
Now, you have done one stunning dish already . Change the menu and try to change the dish for your family and don’t forget to see more stunning Vietnamese Food Recipes at our website. Good luck for you !
http://foodimg.com/vietnamese-mixed-pho-noodle-pho-tron-one-of-favorite-food-in-vietnam/http://i0.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/pho-ga-tron.jpg?fit=500%2C307http://i0.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/pho-ga-tron.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vietnamese Noodle RecipesVietnamese “phở”Phở