Vietnamese fish recipe to braise with tomato (Cá Kho Cà Chua)
Recipe to braise Vietnamese fish with tomato is quite easy and quick for you to follow. Let’s look at the below recipe!Ingredients for braised Vietnamese fish with tomato:
- Amur or Mud carp
- 2 tomatoes
- Spring onions (the white parts)
- Tumeric, ginger, chili and black pepper
- Spices: fish sauce, salt, seasoning powder
How to cook:
- Rub the fish with salt and rinse well
- Cut it into the medium-sized fillets
- Put a little sugar into a pan and heat it. Stir well to dissolve it. Until it turns golden brown, pour a little water to get the caramel sauce.
- Put the fish fillets into the pan of caramel sauce. Bring it to a boil for 7 – 10 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Wash turmeric and ginger. Slice the turmeric and crush ginger. Next, put the turmeric slice and ginger in the bottom of the sauce
- Wash tomatoes and slice. Arrange the half of tomato slices onto the turmeric and ginger.
- Put the fish fillets into the sauce and arrange the left of tomato slices on the top
- Pour the caramel sauce into the sauce. Heat it
- Add black pepper, chilli and the white parts of spring onions
- Taste for fish sauce, salt and seasoning powder. Pour a little cooking oil
- Pour the water to cover the surface of the fish fillets and then, turn the heat to low
- Adjust for spices. When the dish is nearly dry, turn off the heat
Enjoy your meal with mentioned Vietnamese fish recipes to braise!http://foodimg.com/vietnamese-fish-recipe-to-braise-with-tomato/http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ca-kho-ca-chua.jpg?fit=500%2C500http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ca-kho-ca-chua.jpg?resize=150%2C150