Simple recipe for Vietnamese fried noodle with vegetables
Vietnamese fried noodle is the popular dish in the daily meal. Today, let’s try to follow an unique recipe for frying noodle with different vegetables. With the simple cooking steps and readily available ingredients, it just takes you about 10 or 15 minutes making this dish. Below is the steps you need to have a look at to know how to stir fry noodle with vegetables.
Ingredients to stir fry noodles with vegetables for 2 persons
- Instant noodle: 500 grams
- Tofu: 2 rectangle pieces
- 1 broccoli
- Mushrooms: 50 grams
- 1 bell chilli
- Bean sprouts: 100 grams
- Spices: Salt, black pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce, cooking oil
How to make Vietnamese fried noodle with vegetables for 2 persons
Firstly, we need to prepare the ingredients for stir frying noodle with vegetables
- Soak the mushrooms in the bowl of hot water. Then, wash them and slice
- Cut the stem of broccoli to remove it. Next, cut into the medium-sized pieces as the picture below.
- Wash bean sprouts and drain well in the mesh sieve
- Wash the bell chilli and cut in helf lengthwise. Next, remove the seeds and cut two halves lengthwise into the matchsticks
- Peel the garlic and mince it
- Cut the tofu into the small pieces that are as small as 2 knuckles of the finger. Deep fry the tofu in the extreme heat of the cooking oil pan. Until the tofu turn yellow, you will pick them out to the plate
Simple steps to stir fry noodle with vegetables
- Step 1: Pour the water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Then, submerge the noodle in the hot water in the sauce pan. Afterthat, strain the noodle in the large bowl of cold water. Drain it well in the mesh sieve and add little cooking oil to stir.
- Step 2: Put the pan on the gas stove. Pour little cooking oil in the pan. Next, add minced garlic and then, add mushrooms to stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Step 3: In turn, add broccoli, bell chlli and bean sprouts into the pan to stir fry with mushrooms. Taste for 1 spoon of salt, 1 spoon of seasoning powder and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. You can season for fish sauce if needed. Stir fry until all kinds of vegetables are well done. Transfer to the plate.
- Step 4: Pour little cooking oil into the pan again and heat it. Next, add noodle to stir fry for 2 minutes. Then, add stir fried vegetables and fried tofu. Season for spices again and sprinkle little black pepper and stir well. Finally, turn off the heat.
- Step 5: Transfer to the plate and enjoy when it is still hot.
Notices for stir frying noodle with vegetables
- You can change vegetables because it depends on your taste
- When submerging the noodle, you should not soak it in the hot water too long.
- If you want to eat crunchy noodle, you will need to pour much oil and turn the heat to high as well as stir frying quickly.
With the simple steps, you will finish Vietnamese fried noodle with vegetables quickly to serve your family. Give it a try and hopefully, you will succeed.