Recipes using fish sauce to eat the most popular dishes – Part 1
(Vietnamese Food) Recipes with fish sauce always create perfect dipping sauces in order to help you enjoy different dishes.
Dipping sauce for all kinds of fresh spring rolls
Sweet and sour fish sauce with garlic and chilli contributes making the typical flavor of fresh spring rolls.
– 0,5 gram fried peanut
– Garlic cloves
– 2 chilli
– Fish sauce
– Rice vinegar, sugar
– 100ml boiled water
– A half of lemon
How to make
– Put peanut and garlic into the mortar, add 4 teaspoons of boilled water and then bray finely until the mixture turns dark white.
– Cut chilli into two parts, remove all chilli seeds and mince it
– Well mix minced chilli with brayed peanut and garlic in a bowl, squeeze lemon to get the juice. Add rice vinegar and fish sauce.
– Add a spoon of boiled water and well mix all spices together.
Dipping vermicelli with fried tofu in a bowl of shrimp paste is extremely unutterably delicious.
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– A half of teaspoon of rice vinegar
– 1 lemon
– 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste
– Cooking oil
– Minced chilli
How to make
To make shrimp paste, you need to finely stir shrimp paste with sugar, white wine, lemon juice or rice vinegar, cooking oil in a bowl and then, add minced chilli. A bowl of tasty shrimp paste can eat with vermicelli and fried tofu and boiled pork meat.