Pho Ga- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Along with phở bò, phở gà could easily be called Vietnam’s national dish Delicious chicken noodle soup attractive with aromatic flavor of chicken and onions, sweet broth, a little chicken grease. Chicken meat soft, not dry, chewy noodles still.
Pho Ga Recipe
A chicken or a turkey leg four.
A little turmeric.
Pig bones (chicken bones as possible)
Two onions, 1 carrot, 1 stalk Ginger
Smelling onions, lemon, lemongrass, chilli, pepper.
- Onion, ginger grilled carrots cut into 3 pieces, a small spoon of salt, which together with pig bones into a pot to collect water soup
- I use a pressure cooker to cook
- Instead of the traditional boiled chicken,I put the chicken in the steamer
- Then I rub turmeric on over chicken thighs
- Steamed chicken fast nine,four chicken thighs are steamed for about 20 minutes
- After boiling the bones, I decant water filtered through a clean towel to filter out residue and grease.
- Water steamed chicken broth mixed with the bones, then we add seasoning. So we had a very tasty broth pot. If soup is too much you can split up them to the small bag of 0.5 and then put them in the freezer until use.
- Noodle processing: I use dry noodles. Pho placed into a large casual and intense hot water (100 °) up on pho, noodles soak for 3 to 5 minutes. Then pour the soup a little basket and rinse cold water to cool noodle, ripening inside. Finally, noodles are drained and filled the plate (You should not soak too long noodle soup. It will be soaking wet. I’ve been several times. Overcooked noodle soup will be thrown away before. That is very wasteful. )
- Put noodle into a bowl. Old heated broth, soup ladle up soup just slowly.
Then pour the soup bowl to put chicken on top. Sprinkle the onion smell. Finally flush hot water and enjoy. White chicken lemon juice with salt, pepper, pepper.
- Pho aromatic flavor of chicken and onions, sweet broth, a little chicken grease. Chicken meat soft, not dry, chewy noodles.
Wish you have a delicious meal with Vietnam chicken noodle soup
Enjoy!http://foodimg.com/pho-ga-vietnamese-chicken-noodle-soup-recipe/http://i0.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/vietnam-chicken-noodle-food-Pho-Ga.jpg?fit=480%2C360http://i0.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/vietnam-chicken-noodle-food-Pho-Ga.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vietnamese Noodle RecipesPhở