How to make Vietnamese rice vermicelli soup with tuna for weekends
With the following Vietnamese vermicelli recipe, you will learn how to cook vermicelli soup with tuna according to the style of central region from ingredients, preparation and the steps to follow. Particularly, to the residents in Da Nang, rice vermicelli soup with tuna is considered as one of the traditional dishes with their own typical flavor. After cooked, the tuna will look fresher and more attractive. A vermicelli bowl will be more flavorful with the aroma of the spices after you finish all cooking steps. Actually, it sounds difficult to make at first but it turns out to be simple for you to cook so you can try cooking it right away at home to serve your beloved family on the weekends. There is no more wonderful than enjoying Vietnamese rice vermicelli soup with tuna in the central region’s style.
Let’s read with us and cook this delicious dish!
Main ingredients for Vietnamese vermicelli recipe with tuna:
- Shallot, chilli, blended black pepper
- Spring onions
- Bean sprouts
- Rice vermicelli
- Spice: salt, sugar, seasoning powder, fish sauce
How to make Vietnamese vermicelli soup with tuna:
- Wash the tuna and drain well in a mesh sieve
- Peel the shallot and mince shallot and chilli
- Marinate the tuna with ½ minced shallot and chilli, blended black pepper. Set it aside for 30 minutes
- Cut off the skin of pineapple from the top to the bottom little by little. Use a knife and follow the curves to remove its eyes
- Slice the pineapples
- Remove the stems of herbs and spring onions. Wash them.
- Drain the herbs well in the mesh sieve and finely chop spring onions
- Wash bean sprouts and drain well
- Pour the cooking oil into a large sauce and stir fry the mince shallot.
- Add about 1 liter of water into the sauce and boil it.
- When the water starts to boil, put the marinated tuna into the sauce
- When the water boils again, add pineapple slices
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes
- Taste for salt, sugar, seasoning powder and fish sauce (if you like)
- Submerge the rice vermicelli in the hot water and transfer to a large bowl
- Add finely chopped spring onion and bean sprouts
- Ladle the tuna broth on the top
- Eat with herbs and chilli
Learning how to cook Vietnamese rice vermicelli soup with tuna will help the housewives not only add one more dish into the thin kitchen recipe book to cook the traditional tuna vermicelli soup of Da Nang people on the weekends but also know more about a new dish to serve their friends on the holidays in the year.
This dish has the typical flavor cooked from tuna broth. Hopefully, you will succeed in cooking it for your family to enjoy.http://foodimg.com/how-to-make-vietnamese-rice-vermicelli-soup-with-tuna-for-weekends/http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/image00.jpg?fit=800%2C506http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/image00.jpg?resize=150%2C150