How To Make Vietnamese Papaya Salad In The New Recipe
With the little change in Vietnamese papaya salad recipe, this dish will bring you a new experience to taste. It will be more attractive for you to enjoy.
Ingredients to make Vietnamese green papaya salad
- 1 green papaya
- 2 – 3 chilli
- 10 -12 dried shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Peanut: 100 grams
- Chinese peas: 60 grams
- Spices: fish sauce, salt, seasoning powder, rice vinegar, sugar
- Spring onion and basil (if you like)
How to make Vietnamese papaya salad
- Fry the peanut in the pan and then, until it is well done, strain to the towel for keeping. Next, rub to remove shells
- Soak dried shrimps in the water overnight to make them soft
- Wash Chinese peas and cut lengthwise 5 – 7cm. Then, bring them to a boil and strain to a bowl of water. In doing so, we can keep the green color and brittleness of the Chinese peas
- Wash spring onion and basil. Next, finely chop them
- Peel the green papaya and cut it in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to remove all seeds inside the papaya.
- Slice or cut it into thin and long matchsticks
- Soak the papaya in the cold water
- If needed, put some ices to make the papaya crunchy
- Remove chilli seeds and slice
- Peel garlic
- Put chilli and garlic into the mortar to grind
- Sequently add dried shrimps and ½ fried peanut to grind together
- Squeeze the lime to get juice and then, pour into the mortar.
- Afterthat, add 1 spoon of sugar, ½ spoon of fish sauce (if you do not like the fish sauce, you can season for salt) and stir well
- Add curetted papaya, cut Chinese peas and cherry tomatoes that are cut in half into a large bowl to mix.
- Pour most the mixing water in step 5 into the bowl. Then, stir well again.
- Transfer to the mixture of green papaya into the plate
- When it is ready to serve, sprinkle fried peanut, stir fried shallot and finely chopped spring onion and basil on the top.
Each time of eating crunchy and spicy Vietnamese green papaya salad with this new way of cooking, you will feel so satisfied and excited. The mixing water that is sweet, sour and spicy make the dish more attractive to the enjoyers. This is the appetizer/starter in many small and big parties so it becomes so popular to the salad lovers. The little change in the recipe will not only help you have new experiences for your tastes but also make this salad more delicious and worthy to try so many times. Follow the above-mentioned steps and you will get what you want.
Good luck for this recipe of Vietnamese green papaya salad!
http://foodimg.com/how-to-make-vietnamese-papaya-salad-in-the-new-recipe/http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/screenshot-foodimg.com-2015-10-06-07-11-42.png?fit=457%2C331http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/screenshot-foodimg.com-2015-10-06-07-11-42.png?resize=150%2C150Vietnamese Salad RecipesVietnamese papaya salad