How to make fish sauce chicken wings
To have a delicious meal, you can change the way you make dishes with different cooking methods. With chiken wings, you can fry them with fish sauce. We also often call this dish pok pok chicken wings or fish sauce chicken wings.
Chicken wing: 6
Lettuce: 300 grams
Cilantro: 100 grams
Lemon leave: 50 grams
Spices: salt, shallot, monosodium glutamate, seasoning powder, sugar, pepper, fish sauce, chilli powder, cooking oil and fresh ginger
– Shallot, garlic: rinse well, mince well
– Chicken wings: rinse well (you can wash it with mixture of water, salt and ginger)
+ Use a knife to gently cut the inside of the wing with 2 – 3 lines to get marinated better and faster
+ Marinate chicken wings with 1 teaspoon of minced shallot and garlic, 1 teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, a half of teaspoon of seasoning powder, a half of teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of cooking oil, a quarter of teaspoon of fish sauce, a half of teaspoon of chilli powder (if you like spicy flavor) for 3 to 4 hours. If you want chicken wings to get marinated well, you should marinate it and put it in the fridge overnight.
– Lettuce: Wash and split leaves
– Tomato: Wash and slice in the round shape
– Cilantro: Rinse well and chop a half of cilantro very finely
– Lemon leaves: cut into matchsticks
– Chilli: shape into the flowers
– Fish sauce recipe for fried chicken wings: Mix one and a half of teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, a half of teaspoon of seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of garlic, 2 spoon of hot water in a bowl and stir well.
Make fish sauce chicken wings
– Put a little salt into the skillet to fry until the salt dries and turns light yellow. Then, remove the salt and pour a little cooking oil into the skillet. In doing so, chicken wings will not stick to the skillet when frying.
– When the oil is extremely hot, put chicken wings into the skillet to fry with small fire in order to make them crispy. Until they turn golden brown, pick them out to a small sieve or colander to remove the excess oil.
– Put minced shallot and garlic and a little chilli powder into the heating oil skillet to stir fry. Then, put all the fried chicken wings into the skillet and pour fish sauce on it. Simmer it with the small fire until syrupy and chicken wings turn golden brown. Pick them out to the plate.
– Turn off the cooker, sprinkle finely chopped cilantro and a half of teaspoon of pepper on the dish to make it more attractive and flavorful.
– Place lettuce and sliced tomato around the plate’s rim.
– Put fried chicken wings on the middle of the plate and then decorate with cilantro, lemon leaves and chilli to make it more eye catchy.
Requirement for the dish
– The taste of fish sauce chicken wings is tad salty
– Its color is golden brown
– Fried chicken wings are intact
– Decoration is attractive and colorful
With the simple recipe, this dish is idea for all families. Have a good meal with it!http://foodimg.com/how-to-make-fish-sauce-chiken-wings/http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/how-to-make-fish-sauce-chiken-wings.jpg?fit=600%2C400http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/how-to-make-fish-sauce-chiken-wings.jpg?resize=150%2C150