How to make delicious Vietnamese beef soup
With the simple beef soup ingredients, it does not take you too much time to follow Vietnamese beef soup recipe for your family to enjoy delicious bowls of best beef soup. Beef and other vegetables will bring you a tasty sweetness. Vietnamese beef soup is considered as the palatable starter in many families’ daily meals. Let’s add this beef soup recipe into the kitchen recipe book to make your meals more diverse and greater. It is the perfect clue for lots of housewives. Try to imagine how much the flavorful bowls of best beef soup will attract your husband and children. More than that, the beef soup recipe is very suitable with children as it is both nutritious and tasty. Beside the daily porridge, soup is mothers’ top choice for their kids. With the cheap, nutritious and readily available ingredients, don’t hesitate to make it right now.
Vietnamese beef soup recipe is also simple for you to follow. Let’s make it now!
Beef soup ingredients:
- Beef shank, oxtail or rib: 500 – 600 grams
- 2 potatoes, 2 carrots and leek
- Spices: salt, seasoning powder, caramel sugar
How to make Vietnamese beef soup
- Pour the water into a sauce and bring it to a boil. Add a little salt
- Submerge the beef in the boiling water to get rid of the smell.
- Transfer to cold water and rinse well
- Cut into the square pieces
- Peel potato and carrot. Next, wash them before cutting into the square pieces like the beef
- Soak them in a basin of water with a little salt for half an hour.
- Afterthat, transfer to a mesh sieve to drain well
- Wash the leek and cut it lengthwise in 3 – 4cm
- Pour about 2,5 liters of water into a large sauce and bring it to a boil
- Next, put the submerged beef into the sauce and turn the heat to high
- When the water starts to boil again, turn the heat to low to simmer the beef in order to make it soft
- Noticeably, while simmering the beef, remember to remove the foam to make the soup broth clear
- Taste for 2 spoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of caramel sugar
Step 4: Add the vegetables to simmer together
- When the beef is soft, add the carrot into the sauce for 5 minutes
- Then, add the potatoes for 6 more minutes
- Next, add the leek to cook for 2 minutes
- Adjust the taste in the final time
- Ladle the Vietnamese beef soup in a bowl and sprinkle a little black pepper if you like
- You can eat when it is still hot or cold
Vietnamese beef soup will have the typical aroma with the eye-catchy color and delicious taste. The nutritious soup with the combination of different foods are always many kids’ favorite dish. Moreover, it is suitable to be presented in meetings or small parties of families. Let’s try it one day!
http://foodimg.com/how-to-make-delicious-vietnamese-beef-soup/http://i2.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/vietnamese-beef-soup-recipe.jpg?fit=398%2C365http://i2.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/vietnamese-beef-soup-recipe.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vietnamese Soup RecipesVietnamese beef soup