How to cook Vietnamese chicken with mushrooms
With so many different Vietnamese chicken recipes, you are surely wondering which Vietnamese chicken dishes you will cook for your family today or tomorrow. This recipe for cooking Vietnamese chicken with mushrooms will be a great suggestion for you. It is quite simple and easy to note down and follow to cook. Let’s have a look at the below steps to prepare the ingredients and how to cook it!
Ingredients for Vietnamese chicken with mushrooms:
- Chicken: 500 grams (You should buy chicken breast or thighs to make the dish more delicious)
- 7 thin-top mushrooms
- Straw mushrooms: 200 grams
- 1 onion
- Coconut water: 300ml
- Tapioca starch
- Spices: salt, seasoning powder, fish sauce (if needed)
How to cook Vietnamese chicken with mushrooms:
- Firstly, you should buy the chicken at the supermarkets or big markets because there will have clean ready-made chicken for all of you.
- After buying, wash and cut it into the bite size pieces
- After cutting, marinate the chicken with the following spices: a little salt, seasoning powder and fish sauce.
- Set it aside for about 15 minutes
- Soak the thin-top mushrooms in the hot water. Next, rinse well and drain it well. After draining, slice them
- Peel the onion and cut into the wedges
- Peel the shallot and wash it. Finely crush it
- Pour the enough cooking oil into the pan. Heat it up and then, add minced shallot into the pan to stir fry. Tastes for spices
- Next, add the marinated chicken pieces to stir fry
- Pour the coconut water into the pan. Adjust the spices
- Pour the water into the sauce to season
- When boiling, add thin-top mushrooms to cook with the low heat so that the chicken can easily get well-marinated with the spices
- Finally, add the straw mushrooms, onion wedges and tapioca starch. Continue boiling until the mixture turns the golden brown and gelatinous. Remove it from the heat
- Ladle it into a deep plate or a large bowl. Enjoy the delicious dish with your family!
Vietnamese chicken recipe with mushrooms is worthy trying making because it has the flavorful taste of mushrooms, the fatty taste of coconut water along with the sweet taste of chicken. The steps to follow are also simple and easy for you so you can remember how to cook Vietnamese chicken with mushrooms very easily and quickly. Once you start preparing the ingredients and cooking Vietnamese chicken with mushrooms, it does not take you so much time to do. More importantly, it is widely believed that this dish will satisfy your family’s tastes regardless of the old or the young.
Wish you could have a delicious dish of Vietnamese chicken with mushrooms
http://foodimg.com/how-to-cook-vietnamese-chicken-with-mushrooms/http://i0.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/image00.jpg?fit=550%2C413http://i0.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/image00.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vietnamese Chicken Recipeschicken,mushrooms