Delicious yogurt with casaba melon (Sua chua dam dua gang)
This summer, no one can deny eating yogurt. It both keeps our skin beautiful and keeps fit. In this article, we will introduce to you how to make one of delicious Vietnamese dessert recipes, which is taken from yogurt and casaba melon. With this simple Vietnamese dessert recipe, you can bank on for the fact that you will never feel fed up with it.
- How to make Rice Ball Recipes
- Make Grilled Coconut Cakes Recipe in 5 steps
- How to make Watermelon Jelly (Thạch Dưa Hấu) in 6 steps
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 liter of fresh milk
- 2 plain yogurt as the main ingredient to ferment
- Glass jars with lid
- A large sauce to keep the yogurt
How to make yogurt with casaba melon
- Pour a can of condensed milk with a liter of fresh milk in the sauce and put on the gas stove. Next, stir well until the milk is melted completely.
- You should not boil the milk. Instead, you will warm the milk and turn off the heat and then, gently stir it.
- Take the yogurt out to a bowl and mix with a little warm water and stir well.
- Pour the milk mixture into the bowl and stir well. If the yogurt is not still melted, you can filter through the sieve to completely melt the yogurt and milk. You should keep the yogurt warm to help the fermenting process happen smoothly.
- Like the milk, you must not boil the yogurt but warm it. In doing so, we can avoid killing the enzyme.
- Pour the water in a sauce and bring it to a boil to keep the yogurt mixture. After boiling, let it warm at the temperature of 75 – 80oC. Absolutely, you must not use the boiled water.
- Put the yogurt mixture into glass jars and then cover them with lids.
- Arrange in the sauce and pour the warm water over 2/3 the height of glass jars and the cover the sauce with the lid (you can use a towel or a small blanket to keep warm)
- Put the sauce in the closed place without wind that lowers the temperature of the sauce.
- Keep the yogurt mixture in the sauce overnight (about 8 – 12 hours). While keeping, avoid movement. Otherwise, it is difficult to coagulate the yogurt mixture.
- After keeping, take the glass jars of yogurt mixture out of the sauce. Put them into the fridge and enjoy.
Yogurt with fruits is always a great combination for you to enjoy. One of the summer fruit that is very suitable with the yogurt is the casaba melon.
- You should choose the soft casaba melon. Rinse well and peel it. Remove the seeds before cutting it into the square pieces and putting in a bowl. Then, you can add a little sugar if you want sweetness.
- Put the casaba melon, yogurt and some grinded ice into a high glass cup and mix well. Enjoy its sweet and sour flavor of yogurt and casaba melon.
- If you do not like eating with ice, you can mix the yogurt and casaba melon in a high glass cup and then, put in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours. Afterthat, take it out to enjoy.
So simple for you to follow and make this Vietnamese dessert recipe! Try it now!http://foodimg.com/delicious-yogurt-with-casaba-melon/http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Suachuadamduagang.jpg?fit=219%2C224http://i1.wp.com/foodimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Suachuadamduagang.jpg?resize=150%2C150